Saturday, May 24, 2014

Member of the Week: Meet Sueb!

Hello! My name is Susan Walley, but I am known as Sueb. I am a sophomore at USM and a member of PC ’13. In Chi Omega, I am a member of our Cardinal Cabinet board. On USM’s campus, I am involved with Diamond Darlings and the Polymer Science Association.  
That's me! (And my sweet Biggie, Rachel!)

Diamond Darlings is a group of women who love baseball and loving helping out the USM baseball team! Through Diamond Darlings, I was able to meet other Greek women from several different chapters and make a lot of new friends while enjoying watching baseball. In the PSA, I am able to represent Greek Life among my peers, while also representing my studious side.  
Some of my favorite memories from USM so far have been spending time at the Chi Omega house and building friendships with people I did not necessarily know very well. I have also loved spending time in the Polymer Science building, where I work in the lab. I love my job and I love my coworkers. I have found my home in both of those places.  
I am pretty easy going, but I love organization. I like to have things in an organized manner. I am typically happy no matter where I am, as long as I am with the people I love.
My main hobby is Netflix, but what college student’s isn’t? However, I find myself very invested in the shows that I watch and I tend to care about the characters a little too much sometimes. Recently, I started running so maybe that will become a hobby…? If I had to pick a restaurant, I would choose Raising Cane’s, but basically I just really love French Fries (I don’t think that choice needs to be explained because it’s pretty obvious that French Fries are the best).  Through joining Greek Life, I have been able to be a part of a whole new world of experiences and I know that freshman year was only the beginning! At Southern Miss, I have found my niche and I could not be happier.

Xoxo,

Sueb Walley & the Epsilon Delta Chapter of Chi Omega

No comments:

Post a Comment