Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Meet Model Initiate, Allie Mclain

Ever since I got a bid from Chi Omega my life hasn’t been the same.  In the short few months of being a new member I have grown into a person that I am proud of.  So when I was chosen to be model initiate I was overwhelmed with joy and disbelief because there were so many more capable people of that title in my pledge class. In saying that, I was so honored when I was chosen.  The Chi Omega symphony is so beautiful and everything that I want to uphold. Being recognized by the chapter as someone that fully embodies that symphony was so incredible that words can hardly describe how I felt on the day they presented it to me and still feel to this day.
Throughout the new member process, I loved learning about the fraternity that I love so dearly. As initiation day was getting closer, I became more and more excited to officially be apart of Chi Omega. I am a curious person so not knowing what to expect during initiation made me a little anxious. However, the ladies of Chi Omega calmed my nerves with their genuine love and care in making each and every one of us comfortable. Initiation was everything I wanted and more. My sister and cousin were both members of Chi Omega at Southern Mississippi; so experiencing this tradition with them was very special. The whole process was so beautiful and elegant that I couldn’t possibly think of anything more perfect. Chi Omega has given me more than I could have ever imagined in such a short time that I hope I can give back to this fraternity in the same way.



XOXO, Allie


No comments:

Post a Comment